Who is Michael?
Purpose, Passion, Patience
I like code, and web-dev.
I love solving challenging problems in new ways, and making a positive difference in the world.
I survive on a diet of
coffee learning something new
I revel in the unknown, and the experimental.
I am empowered by teammates who feel the same way.
You are here!
A webplatform for amature musicians - Built by musicians, for musicians.
My girlfriend's portfolio!
X-bar syntax decomposition tool.
Using WebAssembly for democratized workload distrobution.
A bootloader and rudamentary operating system designed for 32-bit machines.
A todo list with just the stuff I want.
Basically Madlibs for cooking, in an app.
- System Design and Implementation Execution
- Full Stack Web and Mobile Development, Responsive Design
- Continuous Integration and End-to-End Test Automation
- Cross Functional Team Work
- Agile Development & Scrum
- Designing and implementing case management solutions
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining several microservices, with attention to security, performance at scale, and maintainability
- Triaging and resolving urgent customer issues, particularly regarding data integrity
- Architecting and executing performance tests focused on multiple core server functionalities
- Designing and executing automated stability, security, and functionality tests
- Developing and maintaining security automation for native web systems
- Maintaining existing testing infrastructure in company-wide CI/CD pipelines
- Research in Autonomous Vehicle Integration and Design, as well as modern vehicle safety
- Designed and developed Open Dataset Labeling Software
- Research and education in modern data mining techniques for vehicle classification
- Teaching elementary school-grade children skills in computer game design, programming, and electrical engineering
School & Certs